Huh? What? … I mean WHAT?????
A few posts back I explained how I just loved building model airplanes when I was a kid. I guess that this is because man has, since the dawn of time, been the hunter, provider and builder; the guy who fixes things. But actually, I thought there could be more to this. So I googled “why do men need to build?” And “why do men need to construct?”. And I was amazed … Googles answers to my questions about men’s deepest genetic gender-based urges, were:
- things guys want from a relationship
- what guys want from a girlfriend
- what makes a man want to commit
- list of what men are looking for in a relationship
- what men think are the most important things in a relationship
- how men think when in relationships
Either Google just failed me big time, or we have lost touch with our masculinity, big time!
This ends right now! I am reclaiming my manhood, honoring the true values of my inner caveman!!!
Okay, I hadn’t really planned that this post should educate you about what goes on when you Google, but guys! We need to do what we find important. Now I feel that there is an urgency to my designs, that it is even more important to get out there. I guess I just validated my designs, but then again… I had to!
– Dan Kjærsgaard, Jewell’s designer